The cool thing about this album is that it has two parts to it. This is basically the manifestation of two EPs to create one LP; 2.5: West St, and 2.1: Main St. The first part of the album is all of the emotional/ angry songs that would have made the West St album if I had made it without Earthquaka/ Lugosi. Then the second half, Main St, is about how I came back from summer back to school, and dealing with whatever I was dealing with that first semester.
This album is a completely Young Kings project with production and features from no one else but Young Kings. Also, this project has my production all over it aside from 3-4 songs that has production by fellow Young Kings, Jamil & Fanaticus.
Below is the track list and album artwork for the forthcoming album, and the new single, New Schedule, as well.
2.5 West St
1. Man of the City (Prod. Fanaticus)
2. Yacht Quitter! (Prod. B.Jeff)
3. (Final) SSL (Prod. Jamil)
4. Last Day Home (Prod. B.Jeff)
2.1 Main St
5. 1st Day Back; Sophomore Year (Prod. Fanaticus & Jamil) Feat. Fanaticus
6. New Schedule (Prod. B.Jeff)
7. Missing Assignments (Feat. Jamil) Prod. Jamil & B.Jeff
8. Failing/ Guidance Counselor (Interlude) Prod. B.Jeff
9. FarAway VII (Prod. B.Jeff)
10. P.B.L. (Panda Bear Love) Prod. B.Jeff
11. Hollywood (Prod. B.Jeff)
12. Obligatory Song About A Girl (Remix) Feat. Fanaticus & Jamil [Prod. Fanaticus & B.Jeff]