The mixing process for me was very interesting as I didn't really know how to approach this song. So, as I do with anything when I find myself in this predicament, I just went in head first. I did a lot of different things in this such as pitch shifting, using a decent amount of panning, distortion, squashing tracks with compression, etc. Below you can see my mix window in Pro Tools. The most difficult part of mixing this song was just figuring out what I wanted to do to it. I decided not to listen to the original song whilst mixing so the original mix didn't compromise my own. Then again, you can hear for yourself here on my SoundCloud.
Below are the pictures of the session and my mix window of what I did in Pro Tools when mixing.